Beginners Course – 6 week course
we are now open for bookings
WE HAVE 2 BEGINNERS COURSES TO CHOOSE FROM.
Evening beginners course is starting on 1st September and is held on Monday evenings at 63 Downs Road, SM2 5NR.
Daytime beginners course is starting on 3rd September and is held on Wednesday lunchtime at The Downs Lawn Tennis Club, 50 Holland avenue, SM2 6HU
Please only book your place on our courses if you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
EVENING COURSE DETAILS:
- Start of the course – Monday 1st September
- Last class of the course – Monday 6th October
- Duration – 6 weekly sessions (each class is 90mins long)
- Days – Mondays
- Times - 18:45 – 20:15
- Venue – 63 Downs road, Belmont, SM2 5NR
- Parking – street parking available, free after 6.00pm
- All equipment is provided but you are welcome to bring your own yoga mat
- Contribution – £70 per whole course, plus £2.67 Paypal charge
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request payment by cheque, cash or direct bank transfer
This course is a more gentle version of our popular Beginners course and is suitable for people of all ages looking for gentler yoga practice as well as those who are over 60.
-First Class of the course – Wednesday 3rd September
- Last Class of the course – Wednesday 8th October
- Duration – 6 weekly sessions (each class is 75 mins long),
- Days – Wednesdays
- Times – 12noon – 1:15pm
- Venue – The Downs Lane Tennis Club, 50 Holland Avenue
- Parking – plenty of free street parking
- Yoga mats are provided but you are welcome to bring your own yoga mat
- Contribution – £60 per whole course, plus £2.32 PayPal charge, you can also send us a cheque or pay cash in advance
purchase the course here
Please note, this course is very popular and places get booked up very fast, you are advised to book your place as soon as you can. Once all the places have gone, booking system will be closed until the next course takes place.
Some people love this course so much they repeat it frequently!
Yoga is the perfect physical and mental discipline that empowers regular practitioners to cultivate perfect health; lose excess weight, tone up and to keep the endorphins in plentiful supply for our well-being and happiness. Yogis live longer, joyful lives, and stress less! Yoga also tackles depression! Not to mention that with regular practice, aches and pains are greatly reduced and we enjoy youthfulness and positivity regardless of our age or limitations.
So if you are ready to enjoy healthier and happier body and mind and manifest positivity, youthful energy and abundance, join our Beginners Foundation course and embark on your personal yogic journey to help you move beyond the boundaries of your physical body and in your life.