Beginners Course – 6 week course
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING BOOKINGS FOR OUR UPCOMING BEGINNERS & IMPROVERS COURSE, STARTING ON WEDNESDAY 18th May 2016. TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE, PLEASE MAKE PAYPAL PAYMENT AS INSTRUCTED BELOW. THIS COURSE IS VERY POPULAR AND GETS FULLY BOOKED FAST SO PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BOOK YOUR PLACE IN GOOD TIME.
By booking your place on our courses you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Start of the course – Wednesday 18th May 2016
- Duration – 6 weekly sessions (each class is 90mins long)
- Days – Wednesdays
- Times - 18:45 – 20:15
- Venue – 63 Downs road, Belmont, SM2 5NR
- Parking – street parking available, free after 6.00pm
- All equipment is provided but you if you have your own yoga mat please bring it with you.
- Contribution – £70 per whole course (paypal handling fee £2.67 will be added for paypal payments)
You may book your place online via paypal (you dont need a paypal account, most credit/debit cards are accepted), or via bank transfer (please send us an email for details). Cash payments are also accepted but must be made in advance. Payment on the start day is not permitted to avoid no shows.
Our most popular course got a makeover! It is now suitable for and welcoming both complete beginners as well as those who wish to expand their practice and learn and experience yogic practices beyond the beginner level.
Those of you who are complete beginners – you will create solid foundations and learn all the basics of our original course.
Those of you who are ready to take your practice further – you will have an opportunity to do so at your own pace with plenty of options given.
Some exciting changes include:
- more meditation – i have included heart based meditations as well as empowerment meditations that are both practical and incredibly healing for the nervous system; and help us better connect to ourselves;
- energetics practices & freedom techniques – bringing new awareness to our lives; encouragement of our life paths and alignment with our true soul calling;
- yoga sutras – profound teachings on the working of the mind incorporated into classes;
- new yoga postures & breathing techniques
The course is designed to elevate the spirit through joy, bring more mobility, strength and energy to the body and bring new awareness openings to our perception, through play and connecting with the community.
If you landed on this page, your spirit is signalling to you that you are ready to embark on a journey of self exploration.
Yoga is the perfect physical and mental discipline that empowers regular practitioners to cultivate perfect health; lose excess weight, tone up and to keep the endorphins in plentiful supply for our well-being and happiness. Yogis live longer, joyful lives, and stress less! Yoga also tackles depression! Not to mention that with regular practice, aches and pains are greatly reduced and we enjoy youthfulness and positivity regardless of our age or limitations.
So if you are ready to enjoy healthier and happier body and mind and manifest positivity, youthful energy and abundance, join our Beginners Foundation course and embark on your personal yogic journey to help you move beyond the boundaries of your physical body and in your life.