Beginners Course – 6 week course
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING BOOKINGS FOR OUR MARCH 2015 BEGINNERS COURSES. TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE, PLEASE MAKE PAYPAL PAYMENT AS INSTRUCTED BELOW EACH COURSE.
WE HAVE 2 BEGINNERS COURSES TO CHOOSE FROM.
The next Evening beginners course is starting on 16th March and is held on Monday evenings at 63 Downs Road, SM2 5NR.
Daytime beginners course is starting on 18th March and is held on Wednesday lunchtime at The Downs Lawn Tennis Club, 50 Holland avenue, SM2 6HU
By booking your place on our courses you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
EVENING COURSE DETAILS:
- Start of the course – Monday 16th March 2015
- Duration – 6 weekly sessions (each class is 90mins long)
- Days – Mondays
- Times - 18:45 – 20:15
- Venue – 63 Downs road, Belmont, SM2 5NR
- Parking – street parking available, free after 6.00pm
- All equipment is provided but you are welcome to bring your own yoga mat if you prefer
- Contribution – £70 per whole course (paypal handling fee £2.67 will be added for paypal payments)
You may book your place online via paypal (you dont need a paypal account, most credit/debit cards are accepted), or via bank transfer (please send us an email for details). Cash payments are also accepted but must be made in advance. Payment on the start day is not permitted.
DAYTIME BEGINNERS COURSE:
This course is a more gentle version of our popular Beginners course and is suitable for people of all ages looking for gentler yoga practice as well as those who are over 60.
-First Class of the course – Wednesday 19th March 2015
- Duration – 6 weekly sessions (each class is 75 mins long),
- Days – Wednesdays
- Times – 12noon – 1:15pm
- Venue – The Downs Lane Tennis Club, 50 Holland Avenue
- Parking – plenty of free street parking
- Please bring your own yoga mat. If you don’t have one, you may borrow one of ours, but you must let us know in advance
- Contribution – £60 per whole course (paypal handling fee £2.32 will be added for paypal payments)
You may book your place online via paypal (you dont need a paypal account, most credit/debit cards are accepted) or via bank transfer (email for details). Cash payments are also accepted but must be made in advance. Payment on the start day is not permitted.
By booking your place on our courses you agree to our terms and conditions.
Please note, our beginners courses are very popular and places tend to sell out fast, you are advised to book your place as soon as you can. Once all the places have gone, booking system will be closed until the next course takes place.
Some people love this course so much they repeat it frequently!
Yoga is the perfect physical and mental discipline that empowers regular practitioners to cultivate perfect health; lose excess weight, tone up and to keep the endorphins in plentiful supply for our well-being and happiness. Yogis live longer, joyful lives, and stress less! Yoga also tackles depression! Not to mention that with regular practice, aches and pains are greatly reduced and we enjoy youthfulness and positivity regardless of our age or limitations.
So if you are ready to enjoy healthier and happier body and mind and manifest positivity, youthful energy and abundance, join our Beginners Foundation course and embark on your personal yogic journey to help you move beyond the boundaries of your physical body and in your life.