Evening of Yoga, Meditation & Gong Bath
You are invited to this beautiful soulful evening of yoga, meditation and gong bath. Suitable for all levels of experience, even no experience. Our special evenings, such as this one, take place 2 – 3 times a year and have become very popular amongst yoga and meditation practitioners as well as those who enjoy the healing effects of a full gong bath.
Please read below for further information to help you make this event the most enjoyable experience.
We kindly ask that:
- you take your shoes off before entering the practice hall
- please arrive in good time, to settle, prepare and have few moments to yourself with a nice cup of tea before the event begins
- Street parking is available and free after 6.30pm, however, during popular events, such as this one, parking can be limited due to the numbers of people attending. You are advised to arrive with enough time to spare to find your parking spot. In the event of all car parking spaces being used, there is more parking in Belmont village – which is less than 3 minutes walk away.
- £25 (earners, employed, self employed)
- £20 – Concessions (retired, unemployed, full time students – please bring a proof)
- in your next class
- or send us a cheque (email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions)
- or via paypal :
£25 ticket (please note, paypal fee of £1.09 added)
£20 ticket (please note, paypal fee of £0.91 added)