In this 2 hour workshop we will deconstruct some of the most practised yoga postures.
- Fine tune the postures
- Gain understanding of proper biomechanics of the spine, hips and shoulders
- Learn which muscles to engage and which to relax in each posture
- Find the important anatomical focus for each posture
- Learn how to transition to and from the postures and set correct alignment
- How to align energetically
- How to adapt each posture for your ability and body type
- How to adapt postures to injuries and limitations in the body
- Struggling with a pose? We will look at how you could do it differently to gain benefits and enjoy it!
- Learn how to practice safely, with awareness and longevity!
This workshop is recommended for all yogis and yoginis who have completed our beginners course as well as improvers and intermediate students interested in fine tuning their practice.
Date Monday 14th October 2013
Time: 6:45pm – 8:45pm
Contribution – £20